quesProperty from father to daughter.

I am married and have a daughter but deserted by my husband for more than 2 years. My father recently acquired 19 kathas ancestral land as a part of division of family property. Now, we are 2 sisters and 1 brother. Sister married and brother unmarried. Our father wants to give me 10 kathas out of the 19 kathas. What is the best way to do it so that i future there is no litigation. Also, if a sale-deed has to be made, can the price of the land in the sale deed has to be the current market value or a father can sell at a lesser value to his daughter?

• ansYour father can execute gift deed in your favour. Have it duly stamped and registered. Please clarify on what basis you say property was ancestral.