quesProperty from father to daughter.

I am married and have a daughter but deserted by my husband for more than 2 years. My father recently acquired 19 kathas ancestral land as a part of division of family property. Now, we are 2 sisters and 1 brother. Sister married and brother unmarried. Our father wants to give me 10 kathas out of the 19 kathas. What is the best way to do it so that i future there is no litigation. Also, if a sale-deed has to be made, can the price of the land in the sale deed has to be the current market value or a father can sell at a lesser value to his daughter?

  • ansYour father can execute gift deed in your favour. Have it duly stamped and registered. Please clarify on what basis you say property was ancestral.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am an Hindu adult, Our family (Mom, Dad, 1 Bro & 2 Sis) shifted…
I am a resident of Mumbai. I had invested in a flat/property in Bangalore. Till…

we have an ancestral house which was in the name of my Paternal Grand father.…

My Grandmother has no property. During her husband was alive he transferred the property to…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly