quesProperty encroached in Greater Kailash

I hold an abadi plot in Greater Kailash. This was registered in Jan 2009 on my name thru a developer. Can someone register this property on some one else name? It is been told to me that such type of forged transactions are very much happening in Greater Kailash. What do I need to do to secure my investment? Right Now I am not in the position to construct the house there.

• ansYou should muted your name in the holding records of local Municipality and also Land Revenue Department. You can take possession by making demarcation in the land, if you feel any disturbances then file a Declaration and Injunction suit in Civil Court.