Property encroached in Greater Kailash
I hold an abadi plot in Greater Kailash. This was registered in Jan 2009 on my name thru a developer. Can someone register this property on some one else name? It is been told to me that such type of forged transactions are very much happening in Greater Kailash. What do I need to do to secure my investment? Right Now I am not in the position to construct the house there.
You should muted your name in the holding records of local Municipality and also Land Revenue Department. You can take possession by making demarcation in the land, if you feel any disturbances then file a Declaration and Injunction suit in Civil Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Corporate Law: Notice period not served
- Wife harassing by filing false dowry caase
- Took loan for car which got stolen informed them they sent notice
- Breaking lock of disputed property is considered as crime
- One seller sold same flat to 2 different people. What to do?