property documentation in a GP property
Good Day! Kindly advise us with the below legal issue, We have bought a property in 1984 via GP and in 2005 we consulted the GP holder to make a sale deed and hence they sent a person who is said to be mother paper holder and we got registered and till now there was no problem. In recent time we have legal problem stating the person who did the sale deed was died way back in 1960. And from there family they are saying property belongs to them. Everything Katha, Tax paid and position from 30 years we are there, what shall we need to do win this legal battle. Appreciate your Advice,
It means that the person who executed the sale deed is not the owner. Need to see the documents to advise properly. Civil suit is the remedy available to you at this juncture.
It means that the person who executed the sale deed is not the owner. Need to see the documents to advise properly. Civil suit is the remedy available to u at this juncture
Advocate Jiwan Pal SinghTis Hazari Court, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sexual assault by husband and domestic violence
- Filed for contested divorce but lost what should I do now
- Tenant fraudulently seeking possession over flat after fathers death
- How can I get stay order on construction
- Salary cheque given by employer got bounced, please advise.