Property dispute among children
My father is an ex-serviceman(army) who owned a house in Kerala, earned on his own. We are three children. He has gifted the full house to my younger brother about 20 yrs back without informing us or giving our share. I was sent out of the house 2 yrs of my marriage due to family fights. My brother was staying with them. I came to know about this 2 moths back. Can I or my son (his grandson) claim our share of the said property. We did not know about this gifting nor we signed any documents.
The house is the self acquired property of your father. So he is fully entitled it to gift it to anyone including your brother. There is nothing illegal in the above transaction. I am sorry, but you can't claim any share in the property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband family forcing for divorce how to get gold and maintenance
- How to get NOC from landlord to get the shop renovated
- Applied for new posts without employers consent what can be done
- Wish to know how much economic loss for man during divorce
- Can case under 138 N.I.A case be filed for recovery of money