quesProperty Dispute

I have a query on laws of a flat owner vis a vis tenants. We live in Mumbai and have a flat in Bangalore. if I let out the flat in good faith in the understanding that the rental agreement will be done only on receipt of the deposit amount and if the person refuses to pay the deposit amount, what are my rights as an owner? Can i get such a person to leave the property? If yes, how?

• ansYou need to immediately send a notice asking the person to vacate the premises. Of course it is an encroachment. It was however negligent on your part to allow possession without getting the agreement registered. Take immediate steps to evict the person . Engage a local later on Bangalore. Also file a complaint on the local police station stating that the person has taken illegal possession.