quesProperty Dispute

Mr. A is the first owner of the house property at Dahisar, Mumbai registered under the cooperative societies act (property was bought in August 2009).He has financed the house 100% and the house is co-owned by his elder brother Mr. B who currently serving his jail term in Muscat Oman (precisely 10 years). Also to add Mr. A has disowned his elder brother, Mr. B earlier in 2004. However, later Mr. A financed his elder brother's entire marriage and also gave him the house of Dahisar to stay. However, Mr. B's criminal records has resulted in Mr. A to change his thoughts and wants his 100% financed house at Dahisar to be sold. What are the options available with him to sell the house and get the enitre sale value in his name?

  • ansMr A would need Mr B consent to sell the flat . both are co owners of flat . the mistake A made was purchasing flat in joint names . without B consent flat cannot be sold

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Railway department acquire my land since 18 year back but they did not pay me…
Hello, May i know whether i'm entitled to pay off the late payment interest even…
Hello Respected Lawyers, I would like to get your opinion on my case. I currently…
I booked a flat at Central Park-3 (Flower Valley) in Sona, Gurgaon through a “channel…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly