Property cover required.
Property is name of 5 person. 2 person have covered extra area from balance 03. Balance of 3 land is plane. Out of 3, 1 has sold his property (property registered his name), but property is short for 03. He has file case for his land mark but he withdraw case after three year and its land purchased 8 year back. Now I want cover my land as per doc. Is it possible because they can oppose?
You have mentioned that out of 3 persons 1 person has sold his land. Was the land divided according to the law? If there was no division then how could his share be identified for sale? Was any stay order obtained from court? All the 5 persons are at liberty to cover their share, which if encroached on gives to them the right to move court for protection including a stay order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Challenge transfer policy.
- Treaty does not have purchaser''s name is it valid
- Received contract from out of India what will be the tax implications
- Harassment of Witness calling again and again on the hearing dates
- Whether permission required for selling ancestral property share