quesProperty cover required.

Property is name of 5 person. 2 person have covered extra area from balance 03. Balance of 3 land is plane. Out of 3, 1 has sold his property (property registered his name), but property is short for 03. He has file case for his land mark but he withdraw case after three year and its land purchased 8 year back. Now I want cover my land as per doc. Is it possible because they can oppose?

  • ansYou have mentioned that out of 3 persons 1 person has sold his land. Was the land divided according to the law? If there was no division then how could his share be identified for sale? Was any stay order obtained from court? All the 5 persons are at liberty to cover their share, which if encroached on gives to them the right to move court for protection including a stay order.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, I am 35 year old male living at Mumbai Borivali with my father…

In Bangalore, one Real estate has cheated thousands of customers on the name of cheap…
Dear All, my father sold property on 3-11-2016, few days before demonisation. before registry he…
We are four brothers. My three brothers gave Power of Attorney (Special) for securing TDR…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly