quesProperty cover required.

Property is name of 5 person. 2 person have covered extra area from balance 03. Balance of 3 land is plane. Out of 3, 1 has sold his property (property registered his name), but property is short for 03. He has file case for his land mark but he withdraw case after three year and its land purchased 8 year back. Now I want cover my land as per doc. Is it possible because they can oppose?

• ansYou have mentioned that out of 3 persons 1 person has sold his land. Was the land divided according to the law? If there was no division then how could his share be identified for sale? Was any stay order obtained from court? All the 5 persons are at liberty to cover their share, which if encroached on gives to them the right to move court for protection including a stay order.