property co-owned by brothers
The ancestral property in mother's name is now co-owned by me n my brother. We would like to demolish the existing house and build 3 stories - 1 for my brother and 2 for myself. How can we ensure that this can be done? Also we plan to take a loan for this - please advise.
Hi, the two of you can re-construct your house by way of executing an amicable deed of partition. The two of you can apply for loan joining as co-applicant.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company took blank cheque is there any consequence to this
- Regarding legal adoption of father by grandfather's brother
- My wife is betraying me having affair what can I do
- Can I register my Will in Delhi if I stay in Noida
- Can a will, attached to a lok adalat compromise petition, changed?