quesproperty co-owned by brothers

The ancestral property in mother's name is now co-owned by me n my brother. We would like to demolish the existing house and build 3 stories - 1 for my brother and 2 for myself. How can we ensure that this can be done? Also we plan to take a loan for this - please advise.

  • ansHi, the two of you can re-construct your house by way of executing an amicable deed of partition. The two of you can apply for loan joining as co-applicant.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Are married daughters entitled to equal share of ancestral property. Father died in 1999. Please…

The government wants to make a route that goes through my ancestral land. This property…

There are 2 properties. One is in front and other one is behind. The front…

I have hand written will of my grand mother (mothers mother) stated that property is…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly