property co-owned by brothers
The ancestral property in mother's name is now co-owned by me n my brother. We would like to demolish the existing house and build 3 stories - 1 for my brother and 2 for myself. How can we ensure that this can be done? Also we plan to take a loan for this - please advise.
Hi, the two of you can re-construct your house by way of executing an amicable deed of partition. The two of you can apply for loan joining as co-applicant.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can we claim insurance money from company after brothers death.
- What is the difference between a Will and gift deed? Which is better?
- Can rent agreement be used to prove ownership of property
- Loss due to subsidy not submitted by bank. Can I file a case?
- Can gift deed contain restriction clause