Property among brothers left undivided
Grandparents had passed away without partitioning the property among their 3 sons. Property(site) stood in grand parent's name.Eldest son constructed a RCC building in central part of the site without caring for Vastu doctrines and he had passed away leaving behind 3 sons and a daughter, who are all married now.Grand parents have 3 daughters,all married before 1984.The other 2 sons of the grand parents have 2 daughters, 2 sons.Now the dispute of partitioning among the sons is unsettling .Please clarify how to partition among sons and the other stake holders.The sons of eldest son have built a house in the vacant site(1 part) without the notice of other 2 sons of grandparents and wanted to rent it out now, and this is another tricky issue.
Did the grand parents acquire this property? Was it the self purchased property of grand parents? Was any settlement deed made by them during their life time? The answers to these questions are germane to the legal recourse that can be followed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- tricked into resigning and now asking to pay bond amount
- False FIR U/S 354A and 509 against my father by a girl in his ofice
- Can we file a second application for anticipatory bail?
- Does family compromise decree need to be registered
- can i vacate my tenants before the Agreement expires?