quesProperty among brothers left undivided

Grandparents had passed away without partitioning the property among their 3 sons. Property(site) stood in grand parent's name.Eldest son constructed a RCC building in central part of the site without caring for Vastu doctrines and he had passed away leaving behind 3 sons and a daughter, who are all married now.Grand parents have 3 daughters,all married before 1984.The other 2 sons of the grand parents have 2 daughters, 2 sons.Now the dispute of partitioning among the sons is unsettling .Please clarify how to partition among sons and the other stake holders.The sons of eldest son have built a house in the vacant site(1 part) without the notice of other 2 sons of grandparents and wanted to rent it out now, and this is another tricky issue.

• ansDid the grand parents acquire this property? Was it the self purchased property of grand parents? Was any settlement deed made by them during their life time? The answers to these questions are germane to the legal recourse that can be followed.