Process of verification of mutation papers
How can we verify whether mutation papers are original and whether the property has any dues attached to it or not?
A manual effort is to go through the receipt of the MCD of all arrears and to check whether it is cleared or not.
Another way is to check it from the Concerned Thasildhar's Office.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Step mother making false complaints to police. How to save myself?
- How to save ourself In laws threatening to file false case against us
- Can I file case against my brother for share in my father's property?
- Whether selling sex toys in India is legal or not.
- Delay in possession of flat due to internal dispute of builder