Process of verification of mutation papers
How can we verify whether mutation papers are original and whether the property has any dues attached to it or not?
A manual effort is to go through the receipt of the MCD of all arrears and to check whether it is cleared or not.
Another way is to check it from the Concerned Thasildhar's Office.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to know the procedure to close down the private limited company
- How can i file a defamation and harassment case against my ex wife
- How much time does it take to get a divorce?
- not getting occupancy certificate when can i apply
- Can I claim my father's property if I am son from his 2nd wife