quesProcess of verification of mutation papers

How can we verify whether mutation papers are original and whether the property has any dues attached to it or not?

  • ansA manual effort is to go through the receipt of the MCD of all arrears and to check whether it is cleared or not.

    Another way is to check it from the Concerned Thasildhar's Office.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Whether Deed of Cancellation prepared to cancel the original Sale Deed executed in 1989 and…
We are father , mother and three sons and got married Elder son has two…
My grandfather's self-acquired property- is due for sale now and my grandfather passed away. My…

My father has only one brother i.e. it is only a two brother family. My…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly