Process of verification of mutation papers
How can we verify whether mutation papers are original and whether the property has any dues attached to it or not?
A manual effort is to go through the receipt of the MCD of all arrears and to check whether it is cleared or not.
Another way is to check it from the Concerned Thasildhar's Office.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- what is an express talaq?
- Neighbor has encroached on 4*45 land.
- Wife's parents not allowing her to retrun back to her husband
- Brother made sign the gift deed what can be done
- Wrongful termination by company and not clearing pending dues