process for terminating an ongoing agreement
I want to make agreement with owner of commercial shop for 4 years ( 11 Months X 4 ) and if I terminate the agreement after 2 years or in between agreement period then what will happen ? please guide
Termination of lease is determined by mutual agreement of parties. So you can add many conditions the breach of which may automatically terminate the lease .
You should take professional help to draft the lease deed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder demanding interest for delay payment
- Unrealistic mobile phone bill company warning to file civil suit
- Husband not taking care of child and me how can i claim maintenance
- Token money paid to seller but seller denying registration
- Legal advice for ancestral and fathers property & income