Process for getting property mutated from BLRO office?
I want to make BLRO Mutation for my house. I am misguided by brokers in BLRO office. I want to know what is the procedure for getting the mutation done from the BLRO office?
For getting your property mutated with the B.L. & L.R.O please follow the following steps:
a. Pay khajna upto date
b. Fill up the mutation form in compliance with the notification and file the same along with the listed documents to the B.L. & L.R.O.
c. Wait for two months and if the B.L. & L.R.O. fails and neglects to mutate the property, move the Court for appropriate order
This B.L. & L.R.O. mutation will not be troublesome unless there is dispute in your property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How i can change name of the house after the death of the person?
- Fraud person offered job took all documents and money
- Do I need to have my Will registered?
- Purchased flat in joint name can co owner transfer property as gift
- Theft of Jewellery by Brother