Procedure to obtain a Vaarsian Certificate
My mother died in 2010. She was having a plot for which I applied to the authority for transferring the said property in my name with the approval of all legal heirs. Now the authority is asking for a vaarisan certificate. How to get a Varisan certificate?
Is there any WILL made by your mother in your favor. If not, then the property has to be shared mutually by all the legal hiers and if they are ready to sign a Registry Deed in your favor then you will have to apply for mutation in your name.
Contact a local lawyer. It should not not take more than a year.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My son took my money by fraud what can I do
- Got married when husband was minor is it a legal marriage
- Under which section i can file suit against Sub divisional magistrate
- Missed filing tax return, now received mail form the department.
- Financially supported in buying house in parents name.