quesProcedure to buy a green belt land

Can I buy a Green Belt Land? I have my own business with an income of more than 15 lakhs. How can I proceed without legal implication. This belt that I am interested in will get converted into yellow belt soon. Can a GPA do?

• ansYou cannot buy a green belt land as you are a non agriculturist. In order to buy green belt land, you must satisfy the criteria laid down in the land reforms act of that state. To purchase an agriculture land, one should have an agricultural land in his name or in the name of his family members from 1-03-1974 and their non agricultural annual income should not cross 2 lakhs.