Procedure to buy a green belt land
Can I buy a Green Belt Land? I have my own business with an income of more than 15 lakhs. How can I proceed without legal implication. This belt that I am interested in will get converted into yellow belt soon. Can a GPA do?
You cannot buy a green belt land as you are a non agriculturist. In order to buy green belt land, you must satisfy the criteria laid down in the land reforms act of that state. To purchase an agriculture land, one should have an agricultural land in his name or in the name of his family members from 1-03-1974 and their non agricultural annual income should not cross 2 lakhs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband filed divorce on grounds of cruelty can i ask for maintenance
- Procedure for Name Change after gratuation
- Neglected by company w/o salary, gratuity and bonus. What should i do?
- Domestic Violence Act 2005
- Share of wife in property in Christian Marriage