×

quesProcedure for transferring Freehold Property

My cousin's father expired a few days back. His father left an unregistered WILL signed by two witness where it is mentioned that the said property is to be transfer under her mother's name There are two brothers and have no dispute and have no objection to transfer the said property to their mother's name. What will be the procedure of transferring the DDA Freehold Property to their mother name?

• ansApply for a probate of WILL. Once it is done then you can apply to the DDA to transfer the property under your mother's name. An NOC would be required by all family members before you transfer the property.