quesProcedure for transferring Freehold Property

My cousin's father expired a few days back. His father left an unregistered WILL signed by two witness where it is mentioned that the said property is to be transfer under her mother's name There are two brothers and have no dispute and have no objection to transfer the said property to their mother's name. What will be the procedure of transferring the DDA Freehold Property to their mother name?

  • ansApply for a probate of WILL. Once it is done then you can apply to the DDA to transfer the property under your mother's name. An NOC would be required by all family members before you transfer the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

i had a pond which was sold by me in January for 14 lacs. i…

My father lives with myyounger bro. last 10yr bro forcing sell house. house got sold…

Can I buy a government property

Hi, I am a co-owner of a property in rajasthan with my uncle. He has…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly