Procedure for transferring Freehold Property
My cousin's father expired a few days back. His father left an unregistered WILL signed by two witness where it is mentioned that the said property is to be transfer under her mother's name There are two brothers and have no dispute and have no objection to transfer the said property to their mother's name. What will be the procedure of transferring the DDA Freehold Property to their mother name?
Apply for a probate of WILL. Once it is done then you can apply to the DDA to transfer the property under your mother's name. An NOC would be required by all family members before you transfer the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Daughter having a green card of USA can she extend it from India?
- A person lent money gave blank cheque can I file cheque bounce case
- How to recover money which was given to a friend
- RTO Officer refusing to issue me commercial badge for my DL
- Mental harassment by inlaws