×

quesProblem in dividing father's property.

My father has 2 sons and 2 daughter with one wife. He was having 2 individual house and one house join property with my mother. One house given to one sister, and from my father property half has given to my another sister. Now we have Joint property of 2400 SQFT are with house and shop. In the another half of the property house is there. My mother is live and getting the rent of all and not given so far to any one. My Brother his living in one portion and now claiming for entire balance property and asking for rent fight are going in between my mother.

I came out and leave separate I am younger and I want to claim the rent and property to be divided for what I have to do , how to fill the case , the property value would be around 3.00 Crores. how much I have to pay the fees. In future no us should claim the rent has to deposit in Court until dispute resolve. What I have to do?

• ansIf your father is alive, you ave nothing to do with the property or its rent now. If he has demised, file a partition suit claiming your share of the property including the share of the rent. Engage a lawyer having expertise in the field.