quesProblem in dividing father's property.

My father has 2 sons and 2 daughter with one wife. He was having 2 individual house and one house join property with my mother. One house given to one sister, and from my father property half has given to my another sister. Now we have Joint property of 2400 SQFT are with house and shop. In the another half of the property house is there. My mother is live and getting the rent of all and not given so far to any one. My Brother his living in one portion and now claiming for entire balance property and asking for rent fight are going in between my mother.

I came out and leave separate I am younger and I want to claim the rent and property to be divided for what I have to do , how to fill the case , the property value would be around 3.00 Crores. how much I have to pay the fees. In future no us should claim the rent has to deposit in Court until dispute resolve. What I have to do?

  • ansIf your father is alive, you ave nothing to do with the property or its rent now. If he has demised, file a partition suit claiming your share of the property including the share of the rent. Engage a lawyer having expertise in the field.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Land Seller's daughter suit against the sale of land sold by her father. The land…
We bought a flat. We made payment to the builder and got the registry done.…
We are a group of ten people, planning to purchase an apartment jointly and further…
We have an ancestral which is located in Uttarkhand. There are around 5 shares in…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly