Precaution to protect land from landmafiyas
I have a property in Chennai where my uncle stays. I have all records that prove that this land is owned by me. However, my uncle says that there are landmafiyas who create records to occupy the land illegally. Is there any way I can protect my land? I live 800 kms away from this property.
Get the plot properly fenced and keep security guards and keep all the original papers in safe custody. Do not give even the photocopy to any third party. Above all, if possible, construct a small room and put a gardener and keep visiting frequently.
As another alternative, install CCTV cameras around the said land. You can access the footage on your cell phone.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Payment not received for work done for a company part time
- Father gave share to uncle in return of money is this correct
- divorce case filed by husband ,whether wife can go to his residence
- how can a daughter claim stake in ancestral property gifted to mom?
- Possibility of getting child's custody w/o having a job and a house?