Precaution to protect land from landmafiyas
I have a property in Chennai where my uncle stays. I have all records that prove that this land is owned by me. However, my uncle says that there are landmafiyas who create records to occupy the land illegally. Is there any way I can protect my land? I live 800 kms away from this property.
Get the plot properly fenced and keep security guards and keep all the original papers in safe custody. Do not give even the photocopy to any third party. Above all, if possible, construct a small room and put a gardener and keep visiting frequently.
As another alternative, install CCTV cameras around the said land. You can access the footage on your cell phone.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it legal to make a website for online movie streaming?
- How to get permanent child custody of son or at least for his studies
- Whats is procedure for freehold after vendor signature on CD
- Recovery of rent & eviction of tenant
- Father refusing to maintain family what can be done