quesPrecaution to protect land from landmafiyas

I have a property in Chennai where my uncle stays. I have all records that prove that this land is owned by me. However, my uncle says that there are landmafiyas who create records to occupy the land illegally. Is there any way I can protect my land? I live 800 kms away from this property.

  • ansGet the plot properly fenced and keep security guards and keep all the original papers in safe custody. Do not give even the photocopy to any third party. Above all, if possible, construct a small room and put a gardener and keep visiting frequently.

    As another alternative, install CCTV cameras around the said land. You can access the footage on your cell phone.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My dad & my uncle own a flat. I would like to purchase my uncle's…
We are four siblings, two of my sister got married before the death of my…
 Valid NOC banwane ka process kya hai and Village ka tehsildaar kaha milegaa ??
We are Hindu Family. We have a built house in Bangalore which is equally divided…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly