quesPrecaution to protect land from landmafiyas

I have a property in Chennai where my uncle stays. I have all records that prove that this land is owned by me. However, my uncle says that there are landmafiyas who create records to occupy the land illegally. Is there any way I can protect my land? I live 800 kms away from this property.

• ansGet the plot properly fenced and keep security guards and keep all the original papers in safe custody. Do not give even the photocopy to any third party. Above all, if possible, construct a small room and put a gardener and keep visiting frequently.

As another alternative, install CCTV cameras around the said land. You can access the footage on your cell phone.