Power of attorney to sell land through someone else
I want to sell my farm in a village. Can i make a power of attorney to sell this farm in another village?
Have a special power of attorney prepared in favour of your daughter to sell your land. The POA has to be duly stamped and registered.
Take legal help to draft the POA from a local lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Misunderstanding of cyber crime please advise
- Builder made flats not approved what action can I take against him
- sexual harrasment in office by colleague
- Car dealer denying to car service even after lake in services
- Issue with pagdi house tenants staying upstairs not responding