quesPolice outpost constructed on my land w/o my consent.

I have one piece of land on which police department construct police outpost (500sq.ft.) without my consent. I have clear legal title of that land. Now this outpost is locked from last 8 years i.e.since constructed. No rent is given to me. No single FIR registered over there. In MCD office there is no registration of that police outpost. Please help me how to remove that police outpost from my land ?

• answrite a complaint to police commissioner about this and a complaint to municipal department

Along with that, issue legal notice for removal of police outpost. Since you have not transferred land for police outpost nor have any agreement has been entered into for lease of your land for police outpost, you can file suit for eviction.