Police outpost constructed on my land w/o my consent.
I have one piece of land on which police department construct police outpost (500sq.ft.) without my consent. I have clear legal title of that land. Now this outpost is locked from last 8 years i.e.since constructed. No rent is given to me. No single FIR registered over there. In MCD office there is no registration of that police outpost. Please help me how to remove that police outpost from my land ?
write a complaint to police commissioner about this and a complaint to municipal department
Along with that, issue legal notice for removal of police outpost. Since you have not transferred land for police outpost nor have any agreement has been entered into for lease of your land for police outpost, you can file suit for eviction.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Seller forcing to pay Road tax of commercial vehicle
- Not allowing construction on my plot
- Negligence by bank as pension scheme not activated
- Full and final settlement pending what legal action can I take
- Can my brother claim rights after executing haktarnama ?