Police outpost constructed on my land w/o my consent.
I have one piece of land on which police department construct police outpost (500sq.ft.) without my consent. I have clear legal title of that land. Now this outpost is locked from last 8 years i.e.since constructed. No rent is given to me. No single FIR registered over there. In MCD office there is no registration of that police outpost. Please help me how to remove that police outpost from my land ?
write a complaint to police commissioner about this and a complaint to municipal department
Along with that, issue legal notice for removal of police outpost. Since you have not transferred land for police outpost nor have any agreement has been entered into for lease of your land for police outpost, you can file suit for eviction.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Candidate absent for verification after appointment
- Eviction of Gratituous licensee, Bombay rent act
- Father refusing to maintain the family, what to to ?
- Age of child 5 years father not ready to give up custody what to do
- How can i file a case for the share of my property