quesPolice outpost constructed on my land w/o my consent.

I have one piece of land on which police department construct police outpost (500sq.ft.) without my consent. I have clear legal title of that land. Now this outpost is locked from last 8 years i.e.since constructed. No rent is given to me. No single FIR registered over there. In MCD office there is no registration of that police outpost. Please help me how to remove that police outpost from my land ?

  • answrite a complaint to police commissioner about this and a complaint to municipal department

    Along with that, issue legal notice for removal of police outpost. Since you have not transferred land for police outpost nor have any agreement has been entered into for lease of your land for police outpost, you can file suit for eviction.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My mother has 2 elder brothers.Their father's property was not equally shared among them.Does she…
I want to take loan under CGT MSE scheme. But I am keeping property as…
I purchased some property in the name of my wife when we are in good…
hi we are a hindu family having a joint family owned property in Ahmednagar, Maharasthra,…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly