Police intervention in the cutting of weed
I stay in an ancient house in Bangalore, it is 70-80 years old. After a repeated repairing works there are some weeds sprouted massively every years in walls. And every year we used to cut it down through a bamboo structure with a skilled artisan.
But this year suddenly police intervention is being observed for the same purpose in my neighbor's house. Now my question is that, is there any permission required from the Bangalore Police or do they have any provision to confine/detain from cutting weeds from my house walls?
You don't need any police permission to cut weed from your house walls, as the property is owned by you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property taken by cheating in year 1978. Can I take back property now?
- Selling our lands without our knowledge and permission
- False case filed on uncle but CCTV prove innocence what should we do
- Can a girl marry in India if her Visa and Passport both has expired?
- Can police recover items stolen in another city