Police intervention in the cutting of weed
I stay in an ancient house in Bangalore, it is 70-80 years old. After a repeated repairing works there are some weeds sprouted massively every years in walls. And every year we used to cut it down through a bamboo structure with a skilled artisan.
But this year suddenly police intervention is being observed for the same purpose in my neighbor's house. Now my question is that, is there any permission required from the Bangalore Police or do they have any provision to confine/detain from cutting weeds from my house walls?
You don't need any police permission to cut weed from your house walls, as the property is owned by you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we produce evidence after stage of evidence is over
- My husband abused and tortured me. I want to stay separate from him.
- 4 years of marriage want divorce
- ancestoral property rights being one of the blood related son
- Notice from company for breaking Indemnity Bond