×

quesPolice intervention in the cutting of weed

I stay in an ancient house in Bangalore, it is 70-80 years old. After a repeated repairing works there are some weeds sprouted massively every years in walls. And every year we used to cut it down through a bamboo structure with a skilled artisan.

But this year suddenly police intervention is being observed for the same purpose in my neighbor's house. Now my question is that, is there any permission required from the Bangalore Police or do they have any provision to confine/detain from cutting weeds from my house walls?

• ansYou don't need any police permission to cut weed from your house walls, as the property is owned by you.