PLOT PURCHASED IN MYSORE FROM HOUSE BUILDING SOCIETY LTD
I HAVE PURCHASED A PLOT IN MYSORE FROM A HOUSE BUILDING SOCIETY LTD .I HAVE A REGISTERED SALE DEED AND ENCUMBARANCE CERTIFICATE. !)SINCE LAST 3 YEARS INSPITE OF MY 2 NOTICE THEY DID NOT REPLY ,WHEN I ASKED FOR POSSESSION 2)FINALLY THEY REPLIED 2 MONTHS BEFORE ,SITE IS LOST BECAUSE OF MUDA 3) I ASKED THRU LAWYER NOTICE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE TO PROVE THEIR CLAIM,FOR WHICH THEY HAVE NOT REPLIED 4) UNDER RTI WHICH I SENT TO ASST REGISTAR ASKING FOR FOR DETAIL OF POSSESSION OF ALL MEMBER .I DID NOT GET ANY REPLY SO IAM GOING TO FILE FIRST APPEAL. WHAT LEGAL STEP SHOULD I TAKE?
If you are sure that the Plot purchased by you was acquired by MUDA, then collect information from their office, the owner of the land on which your plot was formed will be intimated regarding the compensation MUDA has fixed for the land sought to be acquired.
After getting this information, please ascertain from the Jurisdictional civil court status of the LAC, (land Acquisition case) if the land owner has obtained and collected the compensation or not, if not, please file objections with the concerned Special Land acquisition officer at MUDA not to disperse the compensation amounts in favour of the land owner.
thereafter MUDA will refer the matter to the civil court, if not done already. in the said case file an impleading application and contest the case by seeking higher compensation. you might need the help of a local advocate at mysore to ascertain the above details.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fraud by a partner in partnership no agreement
- Is there a way i can get away from maintenance if wife is working
- Grandfather and grandmother died can i claim share in their property
- Tenant not vacating the house how to get him to evacuate
- Consultant asking to pay 6 lakhs for arranging an interview in UK