Plot in a bye-lane.
My plot is in a bye lane in which there r only two other plots. Both the other plots r motorable as they have acess to other roads. My plot is in between n is dependent on this bye for vehicles to enter now this bye is currently semi motor-able as it is only approx 6 ft wide now there is a small park(around 1000 sq ft) at the edge of the lane which plot belongs to the government and which if dismantled can make my plot motor-able. Is there ny law or ruling which can help me in getting the park dismantled as I m the only beneficiary from the change. The park is not open for public bt remains under lock n key n is maintained by a neighbour of mine
You can make representation to the municipal corporation in this regard. Check the development plan approved by Govt for your area Is there any such provision for motor-able road? If no response is received of your representations file RTI application in this regard. Park is meant for benefit of citizens, if plot of 100 square feet is reserved for local garden then it wont be dismantled for your benefit.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to recover my money paid to a fraud to open a franchise
- Can I file for conjugal rights if wife's parents forced her out
- Person took cheque against my consent what should I do
- Is it safe to buy a plot craved out of temple inam land
- CAT judgement in my favor can I sue railway for defamation