Plot area not per the agreement
Our actual plot area is not as per stated in agreement and property card, difference is more then 100 sq.ft. we are holding last plot in our lane, i request you to please guide how to legally acquire full land in front of our house. (we are officially holding half of the road land in front of our house as per the design of last plot but still land area is less then we paid for and stated in agreement and property card ) co. op. society is not formed and builder is out of picture now. as its 7 years old matter.
You have delayed availing your legal rights. Now immediately consult the matter with your lawyer and show him the agreement to explore the possibility of filing a case for compelling the builder to honor the promise made by him in the agreement, or claim damages from him. The builder can be sent notice to by the court at his last known address.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- marpit k case me 307 dhara lagai gai hai.
- How can I buy 2 flats in same CGHS in Delhi
- Employer not giving Terminal dues after resignation from service
- Complaint about road to chairman action not taken, what can be done
- Submitted reply after three and a half years.