×

quesPlot area not per the agreement

Our actual plot area is not as per stated in agreement and property card, difference is more then 100 sq.ft. we are holding last plot in our lane, i request you to please guide how to legally acquire full land in front of our house. (we are officially holding half of the road land in front of our house as per the design of last plot but still land area is less then we paid for and stated in agreement and property card ) co. op. society is not formed and builder is out of picture now. as its 7 years old matter.

• ansYou have delayed availing your legal rights. Now immediately consult the matter with your lawyer and show him the agreement to explore the possibility of filing a case for compelling the builder to honor the promise made by him in the agreement, or claim damages from him. The builder can be sent notice to by the court at his last known address.