Person sole me an already sold land. Received court orders. What to do
i have bought a land two years ago on name of my son who is a minor ,unfortunately just two days back i came to know that this particular land was already sold in 2010 and same seller had sold to the person from whom i had bought in 2013 ,the owner had done two registrations one in 2010 and another in 2013,now i got a notice from court from the person who bought in 2010 that it belongs to him and mine is a double registration which is not valid. what should i do
You should first of all appear in the court and file your reply wherein you should state that you were misrepresented by the seller.
In addition to above you should file a case of fraud against the seller under Section 420 of IPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to safeguard from harassment of others family?
- Filed 498A case but case not started since two years
- Sexual exploitation and cheating on promise to marry by army officer.
- Can company change the notice period from 30 days to 60 days
- how to submit Citation in court