quesPerson sole me an already sold land. Received court orders. What to do

i have bought a land two years ago on name of my son who is a minor ,unfortunately just two days back i came to know that this particular land was already sold in 2010 and same seller had sold to the person from whom i had bought in 2013 ,the owner had done two registrations one in 2010 and another in 2013,now i got a notice from court from the person who bought in 2010 that it belongs to him and mine is a double registration which is not valid. what should i do

  • ans

    You should first of all appear in the court and file your reply wherein you should state that you were misrepresented by the seller.

    In addition to above you should file a case of fraud against the seller under Section 420 of IPC.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I purchased bank mortgage property now drt court given notice to vacate the property .what…
We have a property in India which was bought by my grandfather and his two…

The Builder ( 2 partners )thru whom we have booked our flat are having internal…

i am purchase a propety from bank through sarfesi act i am asking you that…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly