Person doing illegal construction on DDA land. What to do?
In the map we are provided by DDA where South of our house is mentioned, it is mentioned as "Reserved by DDA for Colony".
A builder has started some construction there. I confronted the builder and he threatened us and told us to mind our own business. We complained to the police about it but it was of no help.
What can I do to stop him from this illegal construction? Where should I complaint about it?
As the property belongs to the DDA, we suggest that you file a written complain to the DDA stating the illegal construction going on the land reserved by the DDA.
And if the construction causes any trouble to you then, you can file a case for permanent injunction in the appropriate court and along with that case you can also file an application for temporary injunction under Order 39 Rule 1 and 2 of the civil procedure code (CPC).
Now regarding your query,
You can file the case in the concerned court within whose jurisdiction the property resides and make the written complaint to the DDA head office.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can co owner sell their share without consent of other co owners
- Procedure for distribution of ancestral property
- A friend has a title deed document can he do anything with it
- Bought a property which was in dispute what can I do
- I filed for divorce on grounds of desertion. Now wife filed sec. 9.