quesPerson doing illegal construction on DDA land. What to do?

In the map we are provided by DDA where South of our house is mentioned, it is mentioned as "Reserved by DDA for Colony".

A builder has started some construction there. I confronted the builder and he threatened us and told us to mind our own business. We complained to the police about it but it was of no help.

What can I do to stop him from this illegal construction? Where should I complaint about it?

• ansAs the property belongs to the DDA, we suggest that you file a written complain to the DDA stating the illegal construction going on the land reserved by the DDA.

And if the construction causes any trouble to you then, you can file a case for permanent injunction in the appropriate court and along with that case you can also file an application for temporary injunction under Order 39 Rule 1 and 2 of the civil procedure code (CPC).

Now regarding your query,

You can file the case in the concerned court within whose jurisdiction the property resides and make the written complaint to the DDA head office.