Permission for putting up name plate on my gate
I filed a case in the respected high court for cancellation of a sale deed against 2 people. In the meanwhile, can I take permission from the court to put my name plate on my building and use my premises again? Can the court grant my the permission or not?
Yes, you can file for permission by the court but the bench will decide whether to allow your request or not.
However, if status quo was given by the court, then you may be granted permission to affix your name plate on the gate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Who will be the legal heir in my grandfathers property
- Insurance claim from Max Bupa not cleared till date what action
- Can tenant buy the property if he lived there for more than 40 years
- Can husband divorce wife on being diagnosed with Cancer?
- What is the procedure for mutual divorce and how much time to finalize