Pending criminal case inherited
I have a car accident case pending (304A). Will this affect my right to inherit from my father's/family's property, businesses, money etc? If I am convicted, then will it affect? This was a random outside accident and has nothing to do with my father or family.
Inheritance is governed by the law of succession and unless your father has Willed against you, it should not create a problem under Hindu law. Pending case has nothing to do with inheritance though how the accident might be correlated with the inheritance issue would require proper understanding to arrive at a valid decision.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Documents to check before buying Commercial Property
- Maintenance for child
- Is bond signing legal if not what action can i take
- Can woman awarded civil maintenance if already received under 125 crpc
- krishi bhumi ki seemaon me patthar gaddy karwane babat apeel