×

quesPending criminal case inherited

I have a car accident case pending (304A). Will this affect my right to inherit from my father's/family's property, businesses, money etc? If I am convicted, then will it affect? This was a random outside accident and has nothing to do with my father or family.

• ansInheritance is governed by the law of succession and unless your father has Willed against you, it should not create a problem under Hindu law. Pending case has nothing to do with inheritance though how the accident might be correlated with the inheritance issue would require proper understanding to arrive at a valid decision.