Pecuniary jurisdiction for property law.
I am a final year law student in Delhi. I am planning to file a case as party in person for my property dispute pertaining to my property situated in Saket District. I would like some one to update me about the present rules pertaining to the pecuniary jurisdiction upto district courts in New Delhi.
This question is state specific. Kindly, Visit local Court to ascertain the rule.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder not delivering possession of plot bought 11 years ago
- Contractual office head can sign the official leterhead
- Forging of NOC for conversion of flat from lease hold to free hold
- is divorce required to re marry
- Should NDA be on a Stamp paper or any paper?