For a payment (say 11 Crores), what are the steps/procedure of making the payment. e.g. taking permission from the income tax deptt.
The information provided by you is very limited to provide an advice on.
The payment that is being made by is for what purposes?
If it is for the services offered to you then equivalent service tax has to be charged by the service provider.
If it is for goods received then equivalent VAT has to be paid.
Please furnish full information so that we can provide you better legal assistance.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cancellation of recruitment in military eng services without reason
- How to file case under 12(1)(c)
- Husband filed divorce petition mother in law receiving court summons
- Can I hire people and offer equity until the start-up is registered?
- Can I marry my cousin sister