For a payment (say 11 Crores), what are the steps/procedure of making the payment. e.g. taking permission from the income tax deptt.
The information provided by you is very limited to provide an advice on.
The payment that is being made by is for what purposes?
If it is for the services offered to you then equivalent service tax has to be charged by the service provider.
If it is for goods received then equivalent VAT has to be paid.
Please furnish full information so that we can provide you better legal assistance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Marriage procedure for christian girl and hindu boy
- Ordered sex toy online custom have detained it and sent notice
- can i attach property of my friend's father to recover my money
- How can I get funding for startup if not registered yet
- If i buy flat or plot in India, how to save it from illegal occupancy?