quesPayed money to builder for parking space. Didn't receive as promised.

Builder took money for providing a parking space. Builder promised the space equal to 175 sq. ft. but when I got the possession it was only 75 sq. ft. I face a lot of problem while parking my car.

Parking lot is so small that I can’t park my car there due to which I have to park it somewhere else and other people object to that.

What action can I take against the builder? He is not giving me a new parking place. Where should I complaint about it?

  • ans

    Builder cannot sell car parking slots. It forms part of common area and cannot be sold by builder.

    You are can send a legal notice through an advocate to the builder after that you can move consumer forum against builder and ask for refund of parking charges.

    Builders are required to furnish car parking plans to municipal corporation. Take inspection of parking plans submitted by builder. Cross check whether area mentioned in plans is the same as offered to you by builder.

    Society will have to allot car parking slots to members are per parking plans submitted to the corporation.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can my nephew (sister's son) bedakhal ME by public notice from an ancestral property that…

Hello, I am hindu, from Assam. 20 years back my father has taken Rs 70000…

I have purchased a house costs rs. 1800000 in 50% partnership with my widow sister…

Sir my ancestral land was illegally acquired by gram panchayat many years ago even though…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly