×

quesPayed money to builder for parking space. Didn't receive as promised.

Builder took money for providing a parking space. Builder promised the space equal to 175 sq. ft. but when I got the possession it was only 75 sq. ft. I face a lot of problem while parking my car.

Parking lot is so small that I can’t park my car there due to which I have to park it somewhere else and other people object to that.

What action can I take against the builder? He is not giving me a new parking place. Where should I complaint about it?

Builder cannot sell car parking slots. It forms part of common area and cannot be sold by builder.

You are can send a legal notice through an advocate to the builder after that you can move consumer forum against builder and ask for refund of parking charges.

Builders are required to furnish car parking plans to municipal corporation. Take inspection of parking plans submitted by builder. Cross check whether area mentioned in plans is the same as offered to you by builder.

Society will have to allot car parking slots to members are per parking plans submitted to the corporation.