Payed money to builder for parking space. Didn't receive as promised.
Builder took money for providing a parking space. Builder promised the space equal to 175 sq. ft. but when I got the possession it was only 75 sq. ft. I face a lot of problem while parking my car.
Parking lot is so small that I can’t park my car there due to which I have to park it somewhere else and other people object to that.
What action can I take against the builder? He is not giving me a new parking place. Where should I complaint about it?
Builder cannot sell car parking slots. It forms part of common area and cannot be sold by builder.
You are can send a legal notice through an advocate to the builder after that you can move consumer forum against builder and ask for refund of parking charges.
Builders are required to furnish car parking plans to municipal corporation. Take inspection of parking plans submitted by builder. Cross check whether area mentioned in plans is the same as offered to you by builder.
Society will have to allot car parking slots to members are per parking plans submitted to the corporation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I asked an agent to clear my 12 exam. He provided me fake marksheets.
- Dispute settled but summons issued can they be cancelled?
- Company voting rights between partners
- After resignation bank asking for notice period. Nothing in contract.
- indemnity bond consequences i have to face if i leave the company