quespartition deed

There is an AGRICULTURAL land in the name of 6 co-owners. All the co-owners are not family members. Out of 6 co-owners, 3 are minors and one is their mother. Rest co-owners are not family members. Minors are both male and female. The minors and their mother got this property jointly in their name as their father expired without a will (intestate). Their father had actually purchased the property along with the remaining co-owners some 7 years back. Now all the co-owners are ready for partition of AGRICULTURAL land by mutual understanding. Can a guardian (mother) sign a partition deed on the behalf of her minor children for the Agricultural land WITHOUT taking permission from court ? Is Partition considered a Transfer of Property? I have referred to Hindu minority and Guardianship act 1956 Section 8 and 12 along with Guardian and Wards act, but could infer the conclusion and I want to add that I am NOT a law professional.

  • ansPartition is division of property held jointly by Co-Owners. When a property is divided each member becomes the sole Owner of his portion of the property.partition is a combination of release and transfer of certain rights in the estate partition is not transfer, but transformation of joint property. obtain court permission before carrying out any partition of property as in case partition is unequal minor can on attaining majority always challenge the sam

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

There is a blacksmith and welding shop in front of my house. It is a…

How can I transfer my property in favor of my children? All of them are…

Hello, I am having question based on ancestral property, the house is in the name…
My mother lives in a Co op Hsg Society . She has nominated my name…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly