quespartition deed

My father left house property without writing the will and my mother had divided the house among we 2 brothers in the year 2011 by way of partition deed, she was not taken her share of property, stating that she can stay/live with any of his three sons. After partition deed my mother was stayed with my elder brother, after 9 months he had started harassing my mother to leave his house, then my mother left his house and started living with my younger brother, after few days he also did the same thing, Now she wants her share of property, but no one was ready to give her share. So, please inform weather she can get her share, if she files case in court or not, as she was not done any signature, or stated anything about her share in partition deed copy. Thanking You. Ram Mohan Hyderabad

• ansshe can move senior citizens Tribunal and claim maintenance from her sons . Tribunal can direct sons to pay her maintenance of upto Rs 10,000 per month she can also make an application for setting aside partition deed made by undue influence as no share in property has been given to her