×

quesPart of ancestral property sold w/o division and without telling us.

Grandfather had 4 sons, 2 passed away recently, one of the chacha who passed away, his wife and 2 sons name has been put on the property. Now they sold their share. Since the property is ancestral we wanted to buy it and they did not inform us anything. The property has not been divided. What to do? Don't we have share in the property?

This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

• ansSir with regard to property i wanted to know wether any will is given by grand father and when did the grandfather passed way to see that wether there is any adverse possession and you say their name is put in the property how did that happen who has put their names wether grandfather or my mutation and when did this happen i require all information correctly unless i speak to the client i can give any opinion.
    Nitesh

Advocate Nitesh Veludurthi

Golconda Cross Road, Hyderabad