Part of ancestral property sold w/o division and without telling us.
Grandfather had 4 sons, 2 passed away recently, one of the chacha who passed away, his wife and 2 sons name has been put on the property. Now they sold their share. Since the property is ancestral we wanted to buy it and they did not inform us anything. The property has not been divided. What to do? Don't we have share in the property?
This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.
Sir with regard to property i wanted to know wether any will is given by grand father and when did the grandfather passed way to see that wether there is any adverse possession and you say their name is put in the property how did that happen who has put their names wether grandfather or my mutation and when did this happen i require all information correctly unless i speak to the client i can give any opinion.
Advocate Nitesh VeludurthiGolconda Cross Road, Hyderabad
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can divorce be filed on grounds of mental and physical harassment
- Neighbour filed a fake FIR can I file a defamation suit against him
- Does married daughter have share in father's self acquired property ?
- Advocate and bigamy
- Do daughters have equal share in parents property?