quesOwner of the kharab land.

Resident's welfare association of my building has developed a tennis court on the kharab land behind our building. It is also included in our boundary walls. Is it a crime to do so? who actually owns the kharab land? govt or is it considered no-man's land?

• ansNo structure has been raised on this kharab land. But it has been enclosed with a boundary wall merging with the building so that entry into this land is from inside the building only. Would it be considered encroachment? I have the survey no with me. Which govt office shall I approach in Bangalore to find out the true owner of this land?