Owner of the kharab land.
Resident's welfare association of my building has developed a tennis court on the kharab land behind our building. It is also included in our boundary walls. Is it a crime to do so? who actually owns the kharab land? govt or is it considered no-man's land?
No structure has been raised on this kharab land. But it has been enclosed with a boundary wall merging with the building so that entry into this land is from inside the building only. Would it be considered encroachment? I have the survey no with me. Which govt office shall I approach in Bangalore to find out the true owner of this land?
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can wife file case of bigamy if husband had children with other woman
- Eligibility for maternity benefits
- transfer of agriculture land from sister name to brother name
- Muslim boy agreed to marry if i accept Islam now he refused to marry
- Harassment done co col with my family what action can I take