quesOwner of the kharab land.

Resident's welfare association of my building has developed a tennis court on the kharab land behind our building. It is also included in our boundary walls. Is it a crime to do so? who actually owns the kharab land? govt or is it considered no-man's land?

  • ansNo structure has been raised on this kharab land. But it has been enclosed with a boundary wall merging with the building so that entry into this land is from inside the building only. Would it be considered encroachment? I have the survey no with me. Which govt office shall I approach in Bangalore to find out the true owner of this land?

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir, i am a hindu by religion.my father and grandmother has a land having their…
This is regarding ancestral property is taken away by father's younger brother but will is…

After investing and making the full payment of an apartment, the prices were increased arbitrarily…

FIR lodged agaisnst my father n me under section420/34 by a person with a sell…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly