Owner of the garage for his rights.
We live in an apartment with 6 flats. There is a garage owned by the sixth member. Recently we were informed that the owner of the sixth flat sold the garage to his son. Now they claim that there are seven flats instead of six. Can the garage owner be treated as an additional member of the apartment and have equal rights. We do not have a conveyance deed and we are not registered under the Apartment law of the state.
The owner of garage (i.e the purchaser) cannot be treated as an additional member as garage is not a flat. Hence, there is no question of him being treated as an additional member. Additionally, garage could not have been sold by this person to his son. It could have been sold to only the members of apartment. You may refuse to transfer the garage to his son in share certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I cancel my permanent post and work as contract employee
- Husband does not want to have physical relation what can be done
- What is the procedure for renewal of rent agreement
- Temporary assistant in LIC can I cam for permanent position
- Booked a flat but builder is delaying the construction what to do