Owner of the building creates issues regarding drainage
I stay in a rented apt. there is no society and the owner of the bldg runs everything as per his whims. He also stays in the bldg. He has locked the 1st floor lift which is inconvenient for everyone 2nd he has scrapped the garbage collection which was available through a common bin on the ground floor.
This means everyone has to dump their garbage by going out of the bldg and walk 200 mts and dump garbage in the municipality bin on the rd And the people who own flats in the bldg r also not complaining including my landlord. How do i take this guy to task using legal route?
You are mere licencee. If you are facing problems, raise issue with the flat owner. If building owner refuses to listen, terminate your leave and licence agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid loan on behalf of my friends now not returning money
- Whether DV restoration case is possible or not
- Does a wife get a share in husbands property
- Can a third person file a complaint on behalf of aggrieved female
- How is separation period calculated in case of divorce?