Owner got property through gift deed. Can i buy it?
I am looking to buy a land. The owner got the property from his father through a gift deed. The owner has 2 sons. My doubt is, does his sons have any right in the property? Will there be any issue if i buy the property?
As the property was transferred to the present owner through a gift deed by his father then the present owner is now the absolute owner thereof. His sons does not have any right therein.
Get the gift deed and document of mutation vetted by a lawyer to ascertain if the transfer of ownership is complete in accordance with law.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- A man took money from my minor sister how can I recover it back
- What is the procedure for contested divorce
- Can Landlord threaten Tenant to throw him out of his shop
- Wife is cheating gave her 3 changes how to file divorce
- Husband and in laws disappeared after my first girl birth