Owner got property through gift deed. Can i buy it?
I am looking to buy a land. The owner got the property from his father through a gift deed. The owner has 2 sons. My doubt is, does his sons have any right in the property? Will there be any issue if i buy the property?
As the property was transferred to the present owner through a gift deed by his father then the present owner is now the absolute owner thereof. His sons does not have any right therein.
Get the gift deed and document of mutation vetted by a lawyer to ascertain if the transfer of ownership is complete in accordance with law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What action against the judge if the judgment passes by him is wrong?
- Unable to pay fine
- Termination by NHM department I am contractual employee last 7 years
- Donate my property which is received from my father in law in future
- Can a list of property on paper treated as partition list