owner died before mutation
I bought a piece of land. It has been registered but the seller had died before mutation and there are six owners of this land. Three of the owners are untraceable. What should I do for mutation and is it possible to sell this land without mutation? I need your help please suggest.
Presence of seller is not required during mutation. An application for mutation of the title of the property will have to be made to the City Survey and Land Records office for seeking mutation of the title of the property in the name of the purchaser. The authorized signatory has to submit the duly signed application along with the affidavit, indemnity bond and a notarized copy of the registered Sale Deed.
After the assessment of the request for mutation, the City Survey and Land Records office decides the value of the tax on the property and issues a letter of mutation in favour of the purchaser.seell the property only after mutation in your name
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is son responsible to pay loan taken by diseased father ?
- Builder sold illegal parking to me, not refunding the amount now
- Sister in law remarried after death of husband not allowing meet child
- Bank not ready for one time settlement
- Procedure for filing divorce