Original owner's son has registered land in his name, sold via POA
My grandfather bought land in 1982 from a relative. Registries were not happening and hence my grandfather bought it on POA. Now the original owner's son got it registered in his name. What should I do now?
Assuming that you have no purchase deed/sale deed pertaining to the property and no registeries in your name, the only remedy is to file a declaration suit challenging the title of your relative's son.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Illegal land acquisition by gram panchayat
- If person died in whose favour Will is made what should be done
- Faulty AC was provided gas leakage no action taken what to do now
- Airlines not giving claim on lost bags what to do
- How to get custody of 2 yr old daughter from cheating wife?