Original allottee of property delaying registration.What can i do now?
Original allottee of property not getting the registration done. I bought a plot in October 2013 wherein the person who sold to me had a full payment agreement with the original allottee. Now when we are requesting for the registration, the original allottee is just pushing it every day and does not seem to be interested.
What can I do now? The property is on Sohna Road, Gurgaon and all the initial payment for the agreement to sell has been done by Cheque by me.
If the original allotee is refusing to execute the sale deed, you can get the sale deed executed through the court by filing a case for specific performance of contract and the person who had sold will also be made a party to the case.
The court appoints a person on behalf of the seller and executes the sale deed in favour of the purchaser. It is not clear whether you have paid the full or part consideration and whether you have the possession of the property or not.
Moreover the other terms and conditions as mentioned in the 'Agreement to Sell' are also to be checked in this regard to advise any concrete steps to be taken by you.
Kindly share the details as specified above along with the 'Agreement to Sell' so that we can advise further.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband did second marriage out of India - what action can i take
- I want to marry a boy of my choice what legal help can I get?
- Residential peple are throwing garbage in building stairs
- Someone complaint about my illness will this effect my job
- Brother in law's extra marital affair