On whose name sales deed stamp paper are brought for registration
Regarding sale deed stamp paper for registration is generally bought in the name of purchaser i.e., one who pays the amount to buy the property and registration fees are paid by the buyer and not by the seller. Regarding Release Deed/Relinquish Deed/Gift Deed/Settlement Deed, on whose name stamp papers are to be purchased i.e., whether in the name of executant or claimant's name ?.Also who should pay the registration fees? Please advise
It is important to know that while transferring ownership of property, a buyer needs to pay taxes in the form of Stamp Duty and Registration charges to their respective state government. These charges, however, vary from state to state. Some states collect different stamp duty from their rural and urban areas, whereas few other states provide discounts to female buyers of the property
Advocate Ishan RohanMadan Mohan Mandir, Ranchi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is divorce done on stamp paper valid
- WIfe ne jhoota case dala dhaeej aur maar pitai ka. Kya karna chahiye?
- Sister's husband expired now she wants to remarry what procedure
- father blamed for illegal transactions on LIC what can he do now.
- Partner in property rented property without others consent what to do