Objection on construction.
As per the municipal permission we have to setback 5 Feetâ??s but we didn't, as we have 2 faces road, since if we setback out of 90 sq yards only 40 sq yards will remain, We started construction with in the available 90sq yrds, and the property belong to my father grand fathers so legally my father is the owner to that property.(the property is Gift deed ), As we got notice from municipal to stop the construction, as i told you we are trying to take "stay from court" , mean while can i start construction and can i construct additional floor that is 2nd floor. So can you suggest me what all necessary steps should i take in order to start construction of my house. For them who is threatening us.
If municipal corporation has issued you stop work notice you cannot carry out additional construction on 2nd floor unless notice is revoked. You have to satisfy municipal corporation that construction being carried out is as per sanctioned plans, court wont grant you stay unless construction is carried out as per sanctioned plans.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord was dead when his son was 3, can his son claim the property.
- Can cheque bounce case be transferred from Punjab HC to Delhi HC
- how can we solve the puzzle to parking in Soceity?
- Is it legal to buy a land that has khata in gram panchayat
- Suicide case against wife for trying to kill self and son