quesObjection on construction.

As per the municipal permission we have to setback 5 Feet’s but we didn't, as we have 2 faces road, since if we setback out of 90 sq yards only 40 sq yards will remain, We started construction with in the available 90sq yrds, and the property belong to my father grand fathers so legally my father is the owner to that property.(the property is Gift deed ), As we got notice from municipal to stop the construction, as i told you we are trying to take "stay from court" , mean while can i start construction and can i construct additional floor that is 2nd floor. So can you suggest me what all necessary steps should i take in order to start construction of my house. For them who is threatening us.

  • ansIf municipal corporation has issued you stop work notice you cannot carry out additional construction on 2nd floor unless notice is revoked. You have to satisfy municipal corporation that construction being carried out is as per sanctioned plans, court wont grant you stay unless construction is carried out as per sanctioned plans.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, Madam I had purchased a residential plot for my house construction and neighbor…

Preliminary decree pass by trial court in partition suit ,but we appeal order in high…
Family of 2 married sisters & 2 brothers got their fathers property.In Karnataka,there was an…

We are in the premises for the past 29 years,under an old ownership. My Co…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly