Not allowing construction on my plot
I have a land with proper documents. Recently my adjacent plot owner started his boundary construction and encroached into my land. When I noticed this and confronted him, he claims that it is his land. When I verified in the RI office, I find all my documents are correct. Please suggest what needs to be done?
If the land encroached upon by the adjacent land owner, is registered in records as your land then you are the owner thereof. You can challenge the same under section 144 in the court immediately. To stop any further attempt towards encroachment by him you should move to the court and obtain injunction against him.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are my father's right in the ancestral property
- Will Government pay pension to the family of deceased govt servant
- What action can i take against my in-laws for harassment
- Can I file application for including more charges in a defamation case
- Parking problem in the society what to do