quesNot allowing construction on my plot

I have a land with proper documents. Recently my adjacent plot owner started his boundary construction and encroached into my land. When I noticed this and confronted him, he claims that it is his land. When I verified in the RI office, I find all my documents are correct. Please suggest what needs to be done?

  • ansIf the land encroached upon by the adjacent land owner, is registered in records as your land then you are the owner thereof. You can challenge the same under section 144 in the court immediately. To stop any further attempt towards encroachment by him you should move to the court and obtain injunction against him.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello Experts, I would like to get an advice from you. We live in a…
If a person dies,was it possible to lease the property of dead person by his…
i have a property in delhi. my mother willed it to me. mother is alive.…
i have bought a land few years back while applying for the patta documents i…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly