Not able to get the mutation done of the property bought. What to do?
My friend purchesed a land in 2002, which gained to seller from his forefathers. Pattadar pass book issued to my friend. In 2015 i purchsed the same from my friend. Before Registration i got Adangal, ROR1B, EC from me seva. Certificates are in the name of my friend. I down load 'prohiboted land lis' from IGRS web. Survey number of the land not mentioned in the list. Registration completed. Now i applied for mutation & pattsdsr pass book. VRO rejected and said that is DKT land. What should i do. Is there any solution in favour of me?
On the order of rejection passed by the VRO prefer an appeal before the Assistant Commissioner, with all documentary proof, he will enquire into this anomaly and pass suitable orders thereon.
Documents pertaining to the land such as Village Map, Atlas, Pahani Extract, Survey Sketch, Tippani and Akarbandh Register extract must be enclosed along with the papers of appeal, in addition to the above, enclose a copy of the absolute sale deed duly registered in your name and the latest E.C obtained by you.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My company want me to give resignation or they will fire me.what to do
- How to seek compensation for mistake in operation?
- Can deceased sister's husband claim share in father in law's property
- Co. asking me to leave as I joined co. before completing notice period
- Joint family property cheating by brother misappropriation of fund