No written agreement with buyer. He is not paying the pending money.
I sold my land for 80 lakh. My verbal deal with the buyer by was that he will pay me in monthly installments of 20 lakh for coming consecutive 4 months.
He paid for 2 months and took the possession. Now he has the possession and 2 installments are pending and he is not willing to pay.
There is no written agreement of any sort. How can I get him to pay me?
If you don’t wish to continue the deal with the buyer, you can send a legal notice to the buyer asking him to pay the pending amount or else to vacate the premises, also stating if he doesn’t vacate the premises then you will forfeit the 40 lakhs in your possession and the deal will stand cancelled.
If he doesn’t pay or respond then you can file a suit for specific performance in the concerned civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My father performs black magic at home what to do ?
- Booking payment made to builder. Now he is denying the property ?
- Builder is not completing the project since 2 years what should i do
- Can co-op hsg society Secretary can file case of defamation
- On the basis of registered will can beneficiary sell the property