quesNo demarcation line over property father asking balance of land

I have a residential building gifted by my mother in 2006 ( area 5 satak ) & there was a land ( 2.5 satak) in the name of my father(adjusent to my land & building). There was no demarkation line between above mentioned building & land of my father.in 2013 my father sold the land to mr. X( 2.5 satak ) after giving boundary wall. Mr. X sold the land (2.27 satak )( as per sale deed) to mr. Y in 2014.now my father is claiming the balance of land ( i.e. 2.50 - 2.27 = 0.23 satak ) after the boundary wall i.e. FROM my portion of land & building. There is no record found in BLRO AND MUNICIPALY RECORD

Your father can claim for the property that was in his name. Once he sold his share of the property then he cannot claim for the share from your property.