No demarcation line over property father asking balance of land
I have a residential building gifted by my mother in 2006 ( area 5 satak ) & there was a land ( 2.5 satak) in the name of my father(adjusent to my land & building). There was no demarkation line between above mentioned building & land of my father.in 2013 my father sold the land to mr. X( 2.5 satak ) after giving boundary wall. Mr. X sold the land (2.27 satak )( as per sale deed) to mr. Y in 2014.now my father is claiming the balance of land ( i.e. 2.50 - 2.27 = 0.23 satak ) after the boundary wall i.e. FROM my portion of land & building. There is no record found in BLRO AND MUNICIPALY RECORD
Your father can claim for the property that was in his name. Once he sold his share of the property then he cannot claim for the share from your property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife flirting with other men can i get divorce
- Can my wife claim on property in Mother's name
- Can I marry my father's sister's daughter. Is it legal under Hindu law
- What documents to be verified before purchasing a plot
- Miss guided for employment what to do.