quesNeighbours not allowing me to connect drainage line to municipal line?

My house is surrounded by other houses and we are in the middle of the place .there is no way to go out and main problem is that they are not allowing us to connect drainage line to municipal drainage line what shall I do

  • ans

    We suggest you to file a suit for permanent injunction thereby seeking the direction from the court to give you proper way  to connect the drainage line or other facilities.

    Alongwith with this file an application for temporary injunction thereby seeking direction to connect drainage  line .

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grand father has four sons.he did panchayat partition of his property among his sons…
Hi sir, Party has made a sale dead with me for 10L and got 3…
My mother name currently in all Govt. documents is " A. Meenakshi ". However, in…
Since we live in new Delhi., We have our parental property in forbesganj , Bihar…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly