quesNeighbours not allowing me to connect drainage line to municipal line?

My house is surrounded by other houses and we are in the middle of the place .there is no way to go out and main problem is that they are not allowing us to connect drainage line to municipal drainage line what shall I do

We suggest you to file a suit for permanent injunction thereby seeking the direction from the court to give you proper way  to connect the drainage line or other facilities.

Alongwith with this file an application for temporary injunction thereby seeking direction to connect drainage  line .