Neighbours not allowing me to connect drainage line to municipal line?
My house is surrounded by other houses and we are in the middle of the place .there is no way to go out and main problem is that they are not allowing us to connect drainage line to municipal drainage line what shall I do
We suggest you to file a suit for permanent injunction thereby seeking the direction from the court to give you proper way to connect the drainage line or other facilities.
Alongwith with this file an application for temporary injunction thereby seeking direction to connect drainage line .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Need change MLA constituency from reserved "SC" ward to general ward
- Harassed by in laws living separately for 2 years can I file DV case
- wife dies without transferring property
- Landlord isn't allowing water tank.
- Got divorce decree last month can we resume our marriage now