Neighbour not allowing to me to repair common wall. What can i do?
my first question is that. my neighbor is not allowing me to repair my house walls which is common dead wall of me and him. what should i do? can i file a complaint against him? and get my work done? my other question is that in front of my house we have a electricity pole which is bent i want to get it straight but again my neighbor is not allowing me to do so? what should i do?
As you said the wall is common so you have equal right over it. If he isn't allowing you to do so, then lodge a complaint when he tries to obstruct and if things don't get sorted then file an application with MCD or File Civil Suit
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
Get the work done. If your neighbour has a problem, it's his problem and the only way he can stop you is by a legitimate court order which he will most probably not get as ur getting the work done in yours and his interest. And if he makes too much of a noise, file a police complaint.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
The remedy available to you is to file for a mandatory injunction and get orders in your favor so that you can construct the wall as well as straigten up the electricity pole.
Feel free to revert in case of further clarifications.
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we make employees sign a bond for not disclosing any information
- Can parents of an adult girl force her to stay with them
- Who all are included in Class II heir?
- What is the procedure for deletion of spouse's name from passport?
- Wife harassing and fighting with me what grounds of divorce i can use