×

quesNeighbors causing disturbance due to which we are unable to sleep.

I am staying with my mother in mumbai. My mother is a senior citizen and out next door neighbor has put 8 air conditioners with exhausts of those air conditioners facing towards our house. When they turn on the ac's there is a lot of noise and heat generated due to which we are unable to sleep. We complained about it in the police and they said it is illegal construction and we need to complaint to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation also known as Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, but ni action was taken by them as well. I want to know what can we do to end such situation?

If you have made a compliant to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation  and no action has been taken by them, we suggest you to file an Writ Petition thereby seeking directions from court to demolish illegal construction.