Neighbor has encroached on 4*45 land.
have registered land but neighbour has encroached on 4*45 land. I have started case in revenue department. I have paid amount that was shown in registry paper but I have paid orally less than agreed amount. What will happen?
Which case have you filed in the revenue department? The only effective remedy against encroachment of this nature is to file a case in the district court for ordering the neighbor to remove encroachment and to desist from repeating it in future.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want information regarding my home loan can I file RTI
- Theft in hotel room owner threatening not to file any complaint
- Unequal distribution of property through Will how can we came it
- Wife & her parents torturing since I had contact with some other girl
- Wife harassing and fighting with me what grounds of divorce i can use