Neighbor has encroached on 4*45 land.
have registered land but neighbour has encroached on 4*45 land. I have started case in revenue department. I have paid amount that was shown in registry paper but I have paid orally less than agreed amount. What will happen?
Which case have you filed in the revenue department? The only effective remedy against encroachment of this nature is to file a case in the district court for ordering the neighbor to remove encroachment and to desist from repeating it in future.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- cheating wife refusing to give divorce & demands money
- Consequences of giving a cheque with insufficient funds in account
- What would be the child's religion after divorce if mother has custody
- Want housing loan for a property what all documents are required
- Not married legally wife is asking maintenance after 11 years