Neighbor has encroached on 4*45 land.
have registered land but neighbour has encroached on 4*45 land. I have started case in revenue department. I have paid amount that was shown in registry paper but I have paid orally less than agreed amount. What will happen?
Which case have you filed in the revenue department? The only effective remedy against encroachment of this nature is to file a case in the district court for ordering the neighbor to remove encroachment and to desist from repeating it in future.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Other party not appearing in court for divorce case what can I do
- how does arbitration help with settling corporate litigation Dispute?
- A person filed a false fir against me What can I do
- Can I get visitation rights before child custody is granted
- Hit & run case FIR filed what wilis the next legal step in this case